If You Are Having Issues
How To Make A Complaint
Green Energy Consulting takes complaints seriously. If you wish to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A: Energy House, 65 High Street, Gateshead, NE8 2AP
· Upon receipt of a complaint, we will formally acknowledge via telephone or email.
· If it is not possible to resolve immediately, a Complaints Handler will be assigned to resolve.
· If we cannot complete our investigations within 24 hours, we will write before the deadline and provide a revised completion date.
· The investigation will take no more than seven working days of receipt, and we will provide a full written response.
· If the resolution is not acceptable, a written appeal can be lodged with Senior Management. The outcome will be provided in writing.
· If you are unhappy with the outcome, you can escalate the complaint to the Energy Ombudsman. The contract details are below.
Ombudsman Services Contact Details
A: Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 6HL
The ombudsman can only help the domestic and small (micro) business customers of energy companies.
What is a domestic customer?
A person who has energy provided to their home.
What is a small (micro) business customer?
If you are unsure if you meet the small (micro) business criteria you can use the calculating compliance document.
This is defined as a company which has:
- an annual consumption of electricity of not more than 100,000 kWh, or gas consumption of not more than 293,000 kWh; or
- fewer than 10 employees (or their full-time equivalent), and an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding €2 million.